Monday, June 11, 2007

Enter the Field Marshall

A recent discussion of the Myers-Briggs assessment with a friend piqued my curiosity, as it's been over 10 years since I last took the test. Thanks to the wonders of the Web, one no longer need pay a career consultant to administer the test I was the case the last time around. Within a few moments I had Googled, taken and gotten the results of the test. I'm a ENTJ, which was a change from the ENTP that described my in the 90's.

What's it mean? According to the profile that accompanied the results, my personality type is known as a "Field Marshall." Among the traits included in the profile that I found most relevant were the Field Marshall's are "bound to lead others" and that they are better suited to improving existing organizations than establishing new ones.

I wish I knew that last one three years ago before embarking on my odyssey into the game world.

No comments: